I am working with mbed-os and RTL8195 board (rev: 20140225 cc_ken).  It turns out that most of the the tutorials/help is based around IAR, which unfortunately is not my choice of IDE, as I am a Mac OSX user and don't have Windows.  Following are my findings and status summary, as of now:

• I have updated my board firmware with DAP-Link enabled firmware.
  • I was able to use mbed online compiler, and was also able to flash the board using DAP-Link drag-n-drop method.
  • It was interesting to see that neither online compiler nor mbed-cli have any way to export the project into any IDE.  However, I was able to hack my way to create an eclipse-gcc-arm project.
  • I am able to compile, and drag-n-drop the compiled binaries on my board and it seems working fine.  I can see my serial debug messages (using printf in the code), and things seem to work fine that way.

However, now as I am graduated from these trivial steps, I want to be able to debug my code.  I have J-Link Pro and J-Link Base versions that I am trying to use with my eclipse IDE for the debugging purpose.  I have a 20-pin to 10-pin adapter/cable as well.  However, I am stuck in the process as all of my SEGGER JLinkGDBServer, PyOCD, and OpenOCD GDBServers fail to communicate with the board.  I also noted that the getting started guide on eURL (https://www.amebaiot.com/en/ameba-sdk-getting-started) is written for board rev: (20141230 cc_ken) which has mirrored JTAG connection pin definitions.

Is there any guide or material on mbed-os based development & debugging for me to read?  If not, can someone help me in getting mbed-os based code debugging, even if it is on IAR?

sean 回答了