– Add protection for 1MB flash. If download image exceed 1MB size, the download procedure would fail. This protection is only for file system drag-and-drop download.
– Fix device boot failure after downloading image under Linux and Mac environments.
– Re-detect the USB drive after image programming to prevent continuously download failure under Linux platform.
– Improve the stability of USB drive detection.
– Prevent writing abnormal data to flash under some environments (e.g. Windows 10).
– Fix image download failure when using some USB 3.0 ports.